Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dylan Cragle, HOME (by Michael Bublé)


A wonderful song, performed by
Dylan Cragle,
a 13 year old singer from America,
with a remarkable voice
that makes my soul swing.

I discovered Dylan's channel on YouTube on Friday evening,
and this video really captivated me.

Watching it, and listening to Dylan sing,
was the perfect start into a well deserved weekend.

______________________________


.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dylan cragle is one of my best friends, i love him to death.

GO DYLAN

Dylan Cragle said...

OH WOW!! I am so honored. Michael you are so kind to me. What a wonderful person you are. Thank you so so much! I'm... I just don't know what to say... thats a first. LOL
~Dylan Cragle