Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TRACING THE SUNSHINE (made by JJWebshows101)

In life, it's the little things that really matter.

And when I discovered this video here in my subscriptions' list last night, I found exactly this thought portrayed there.

The idea that JJ had, is so simple and yet so nice, that I sat and watched smiling. It was an unexpected ray of sunlight that sparkled through the night here at my place :-) ...

I invite you to simply watch it and hopefully enjoy. If you like, leave a comment (always a nice thing to do!), and please feel free to share this video.

I wish you a happy Spring-to-come-soon :-)))!

~Michael

No comments: