Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

49 ... kinda not far ahead any more - better get prepared!

So, at the moment, I am 45 years old. And of course, once in a while, I think a little bit about the future - of how I will be in a few years' time.

But you knwo what's convenient? If someone does that for you, and best still in the hilarious way that Bill Cosby did, when he himself was only year away from The Golden Five Zero.

I have watched this solo program of his numerous times, and it still does not get old ... well, at leat not older than 49 :-)))!




______________________________

.

No comments: