Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Bullying No Way!

A simple and clear message. Let's live up to it!

______________________________


A few words from Jaylen:

"My name is Jaylen Arnold, I am 8 years old
and in the 2nd grade.
I am ready to change the world through my challenge!
I want to STOP childhood bullying!

I made this page to help put an end to
kids that bully other kids ...
... especially disabled ones.

I am a disabled child who suffers from

Tourette's Syndrome
(TS - a Neurological Disorder),

Aspergers Syndrome
(ASP - a broad spectrum Autism Disorder),

and severe Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
(OCD - much more than just washing your hands
or checking things over and over ... believe me)!

One day, I'm going to be
on the Disney Channel & You Tube
educating people about teasing and bullying!

And one day,
Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, and The Jonas Brothers
will be wearing my armband to help stop bullying!

I've never heard her sing,
but Oprah has a lot of fans, I know she can help me with bullies.

When I grow up, I want to be a dentist
(hope my tics don't interfere with me having my hands in your mouth)!"

______________________________


Want to learn more?

Then please visit

Jaylen's Youtube channel

and also his website

Jaylen's Challenge

and follow

Jaylen on Twitter

______________________________


"Fear the Snowflake" says hello to "Bullying No Way" :-)!

.

2 comments:

Richie said...

Jaylen Is Amazing Person I Admire What He Is Doing

Unknown said...

I second to that, Richie.