Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Windham Hill Artists, CAROL OF THE BELLS

Today, I found a piece of music that I had to adore from the very first note on. The fact that it obviously is a Christmas tune did not touch me at first, as I had never heard it before, but I was absolutely captivated by it from the moment I pressed "Play" ...

The song is being played by musicians that were all under contract at Windham Hill back in the days, and if you listen to this tune, you get a feel of the style of music that the record label Windham Hill stood for.

Among others, you'll see and hear steel drum player Andy Narrell at work, and also my absolute favorite bass player, Michael Manring.

Hope you enjoy ... Christmas or not :-)))!

Best wishes for a wonderful weekend,

--Michael

,

No comments: