Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

LIFTED (2010) - Official Trailer






Note: Find a recent update post (written on September 16th 2011)
with some kind of more in-depth views of mine
on the movie LIFTED
here.
LIFTED

stars 12-year-old Uriah Shelton
as a singer whose family life is disrupted

when his Marine father (played by Dash Mihok)
is re-deployed to Afghanistan.

The boy, despite many obstacles,
is inspired to compete in a teen singing competition.
 

______________________________


LIFTED
USA 2010


Written and directed

by Lexi Alexander


Starring
Uriah Shelton,
Dash Mihok

Now available on DVD:


 


______________________________


LIFTED
 

official website

on Facebook

on ImDB


______________________________

Uriah Shelton's official website

Uriah Shelton's YouTube Channel

Dash Mihok's official website

____________________________________ 


I MISS YOU

Music video
sung by Uriah Shelton and Dash Mihok

Get your
 free .mp3 download of I MISS YOU at

truemusic


______________________________


.

3 comments:

cheekyspook said...

i love this vid and this song
and cant believe how well it sounds

Unknown said...

I'll try to keep the comments section of the trailer video updated with fresh information on the movie LIFTED as soon as I can. So you might want to check back in there once on a while :-)!

Unknown said...

Sorry for the messed up layout on this entry. I have tried to fix it, but Blogspot goes crazy on that one, and I cannot get it any better.

I have changed the embedded video, though. Before, I had put my upload of the teaser trailer here. When the official trailer came out, I was asked by director Lexi Alexander to take that one off, as, for legal reasons, they are not using it anymore. So This blog now features the official trailer.