Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Monday, August 10, 2009

... oops!


I just stumbled over a joke, and I thought:
Well, why not pass the torch ... so:
Here goes!

______________________________

Flooding has trapped a man inside his home. The water has risen so quickly that rescuers must come by boat to pick him up.

“No thanks,” he says.
“God will save me!”

The water rises until it is waist deep and another boat comes by to get the man.

“No thanks,” he says.
“God will save me!”

The man has to climb onto his house because the flood waters continue to rise. He stands on the peak of his roof waving off a helicopter that has come to pick him up.

“God will rescue me!” he shouts.

A short while later, unable to stay above the water, the man drowns.

When he gets to Heaven, he confronts God.

“Why didn’t you save me?!” the man yells.

“What do you mean?” asks God.
“I sent two boats and a helicopter!”

______________________________

.

No comments: