Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hello from Winter Wonderland!


Finally ... A new video on Truedantalion's channel:
HELLO FROM WINTER WONDERLAND

Truedantalion is back from hibernation - in spite of the fact that winter is going on with full force here at my place, still :-)!

This is my first vlog in a long time, and my first video since last October ... gee, time flies! There will be more videos to come soon now:

For the Truedantalion channel, I am preparing a video on a very serious topic that I have been following since April 2010.

On Kelvinwontcry2, there will be a new video up on February 5th; I hope you will come and watch.

Für meine deutschen Zuschauer kommt in Zusammenhang mit dem Kelvinwontcry2-Projekt zu dem Upload noch eine gesonderte Ankündigung, denn leider wird das Video in Deutschland gesperrt sein. Aber: Es führen viele Wege nach Rom :-)!

And I am also working on a video for a dear YouTube friend of mine - I will give you an update on this project as soon as it will be uploaded, which will hopefully be in just a very few days!

______________________________

.

No comments: