Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hibernation nearing the end

Sooo ...

These past weeks have been not very productive here on my end, concerning everything going on online. And there's a reason for that: I have been (real-world) moving towards the end of the old year, and therefore first had to get a new online connection at my new place first  -  and as "the holiday season was upon us", this meant that everything slowed down, and things took way longer than usual.

As of January 17th 2011, I finally have a new umbilical cord reattached to my virtual belly button (what a picture, haha!), and can now start to make my way back to

- checking out tweets on Twitter, re-tweeting or replying to other Tweeters (and very seldom make a tweet of my own)

- reading the news feed on Facebook and occasionally post something on my wall (and basically never responding to any of the application or game requests I receive)

- catching up with my subscriptions on YouTube, writing comments, and replying to feedback I get ... plus I will finally make new videos on the Truedantalion and Kelvinwontcry2 channels (preparations are running).

What I find nice about this is that my forced hibernation ends when outside my window, winter just starts to enter into it's second turn here. 

Always anti-cyclic ... well, that's just me, I guess :-) ...

______________________________

.

No comments: