Welcome - willkommen!


Blogging in English und auf Deutsch.
English: A key topic of this blog certainly is Bullying, and what can be done against it.
Deutsch: Ein Kernthema dieses Blogs is ganz sicherlich Mobbing, und was dagegen getan werden kann.
E: There are still lots of other topics here, too - feel free to cruise around and take a look :-)!
D: Es gibt aber auch noch viele andere Themen - schaut Euch einfach um :-)!
E: I look forward to comments on my blog entries!
D: Ich freue mich über Kommentare zu meinen Blog-Einträgen!

In the banner picture: Libera.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Ulrik Munther, BOYS DON'T CRY



Ulrik Munther
BOYS DON'T CRY

Have you ever done something you can't change?
Something you can never rearrange?
I have, I have ...
Have you ever felt so sad you can hardly stand?
Lying on the ground, head in your hands?
I have, I have ...

I can feel it all down deep inside
But oh, I want to let these feeling rise

But boys don't cry
But boys don't cry
I know it will be fine
But boys don't cry

Have ever tried to smile and hide your pain
Even though you're really not okay?
I have, I have ...
Have you ever been caught in the pouring rain
Wondering if anything can ever feel the same again, yeah

You try to be proud of who you are
But still you got to let those teardrops fall away

But boys don't cry
But boys don't cry
I know it will be fine
But boys don't cry

Have you ever done something you can't change?
Something you can never rearrange?
I have, I have ...
Have you ever felt so sad you can hardly stand?
Lying on the ground, head in your hands?
I have, I have ...

Boys don't cry
Boys don't cry

______________________________



______________________________

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is how i feel, wish i was good at something and good for something just worthless. amazing voice

Unknown said...

You are not worthless. Because you are special to me. This is a start.

And you do have other qualitites, too, that either still lie dormant within yourself and wait to come out one day, or that have shown already, but are, at present, shoved away to the backside of the shelves in your soul, out of sight, and maybe even out of reach for the moment.

Still, you already did something special - by linking the trailers to those movies in some of your comments. Because you care, because you hurt yourself, and because you are able to find yourself (and emotions that are part of you) in these movies.

Believe me, I know people (in person and online), who would *never* be able to get that close in touch with their own heart and soul, because they are so blocked and barred and hardened within ...

Being torn and hurting is like when the soil of a piece of land has been ripped open by a mighty plough. The ground is uneven then, and to walk there is a treacherous thing, because the soil will give way under your feet when you don't expect it, or there are lumps in the way all of a sudden that make you stumble.

But ... from such ripped open ground, sweet things may come - because small, but precious seeds that fall there (like caring for what happened to Kel) find a place to take root there, to develop, to show (by what you say), and by making others react to them.

This is a start, too.

Those people with the hardened souls may read some entries of my blog here, but they never care enough to leave a comment, to give feedback about they feel ... because they don't even feel it - or if they do, they have mechanisms in themselves, who block such things out.

Those people may be more stable than you feel at the moment ... but never ever will something of true beauty or true essence grow from them, and reach me.

You are different with that. And that is a start.